Justtechpuro Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Download Heart Of A Dragon

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Story of a cop who forsakes his dreams of sailing around the world so that he can care for his mentally disabled brother. Innocently caught up in a gangland fight, the brother is kidnapped to force the cop to turn over a police informant.
This abysmal Chan/Hung vehicle is a poorly thought-out attempt at drama which will not sit well with most fans of Chan's usually high-octane mix of action and comedy. The plot concerns a mentally challenged "gentle giant"(Hung) and his able-minded/bodied brother(Chan)who must sacrifice his freedom to care for his reliant sibling. What attempts to be a drama is marred by Hung's ridiculous portrayal of a mentally challenged adultbeing nothing more than a gigantic baby, complete with overalls and a giant swirly lollipop. The movie attempts to generate sympathy for Hung's character while simultaneously deriving all of its humor from his various misadventures, a mix that left this viewer cold. The DVD version is dubbed so poorly that all attempts at drama seem to come from training at the Shatner school of acting. The movie limps along for over an hour before there is a significant plot developed involving gangsters, stolen jewels, and the eventual kidnapping of Hung. Then begins the movie Chan fans have come to expect, with fantastic stunts, fights and chase sequences. In this movie it is a case of too MUCH, to late. The over the top action Chan is famous for seems here to be ridiculously out-of-place in contrast to the slow moving, "tear-jerker" attitude of the preceding two-thirds of the film. Add to this mish-mash an annoyingly repetitive musical score and not one, but TWO separate scenes of Hung's naked buttocks, and you have the makings of the "must NOT see" film of the year.
This is the second movie I've seen featuring Jackie Chan and Sammo Kam-Bo Hung, I thin these two work extremely well together. You truly feel for Tat Fung, a police officer who has put his dream aside to care for his developmentally disabled brother Danny aka Dodo Fung. Danny is very naive and tends to believe things he's told, especially when it involves his friends. Danny goes through a serious of misadventures from which Tat has to save/protect him. Racking up a restaurant bill of over $100 is only the beginning. He is mistreated by a tutor (who I would have beaten to a pulp, not simply tossed out of the apartment like Tat did). He is playing cops and robbers with his pals and an actual criminal thinks he's the police. The criminal "hides" his loot and takes off. Danny and his pals hide their "treasure" in a park. This leads to Danny being the target of a gang who want back the loot and Tat's CO who wants to arrest Danny. Danny and Tat have a brotherly melt down (more on Tat's part). Danny tries to find a job to help ease Tat's burden, but is only humiliated by a shop owner in the process. When Danny is kidnapped by the gang, Tat doesn't hesitate to come to his aid. Nor, does Tat's police pals, who put their own jobs on the line to help. The fight scenes in the climax are full of acrobatics and incredible moves. I would expect nothing less from this troupe. Tat has to go to jail for a while for kidnapping a witness and using himbait to save Danny. It is never explained how long tat is in jail. However, while he's away, his buddies and girlfriend step up and watch over Danny. Proving how much Danny and Tat are loved by those around him. I give this movie a 9 because it touched my heart the way Tat struggled to care for Danny, who just wanted to be normal like his brother.

In most of the countries the Hong Kong Version was released.
Three Blocks hd mp4 downloadThe Babumoshai BandookbaazSo Close in hindi download free in torrentCarnEvil movie hindi free downloadThe Tough Ones dubbed hindi movie free download torrentDownload the Episode 4.8 full movie tamil dubbed in torrentEcho full movie in hindi free downloadHouse of the Rising Sun full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Big Wild North movie mp4 downloadTerminal full movie hindi download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Justtechpuro
Please log in to post a reply.